7 Practitioner Trainings in Presence which focus on seven different topics related to civil nonviolent conflict transformation and take part from February - March 2024!
- Facilitation of Conflicts 05.-09.02.2024
- Realising Gender Equity 12.-16.02.2024
- Campaigning for Nonviolent Change 19.-23.02.2024
- Dealing with the Past 26.02.-01.03.2024
- Holistic Security 04.-08.03.2024
- Digital Security 11.-15.03.2024
- Project Management 18.-22.03.2024
Our trainings are particularly intended for partners from the global south, peace activists, civil peace workers and professionals working in development cooperation.
Applicants in need of a visa and/ or financial support may apply as soon as possible and no later than 29. October 2023, applicants who do not need to apply for a visa may send us their application until 17. December 2023. Please use our online application form:
For further information you are welcome to refer to the attached flyer or check out our website: